EP020 - Interview - Fredrik Sandvall - Serial Investor and Business Educator
Dealmaker, Investor and serial Entrepreneur, Fredrik Sandvall tells us all about how he became a success and how he shares his knowledge to help others build multi-million property portfolios.
Fredrik is currently focused on educating people on how to achieve financial freedom through property and business. Recent example of how he helped someone grow from a £4m portfolio to £11m in 11 months.
Tom and Adam also spent time after the show and recorded an episode of Fredrik’s Podcast, Investing Skills which is available to listen to on Apple Podcast and all the other major platforms.
In this episode we cover a range of topics including:
· Fredrik’s history and how his entrepreneur journey started in Sweden.
· How his Fathers landlord experience gave Fredrik a start in property.
· Fredrik’s military background and how this has given him business discipline.
· Common themes of entry level investors.
· The fear of failure. Swedish culture vs British culture.
· How to start in business and Fredrik’s top tips to get going.
· What is a ‘busy fool’?
· Fredrik’s morning routine. The power of meditation.
· What is Fredrik’s current focuses and objectives.
· How Fredrik is educating entrepreneurs and helping people to unlock their potential.
· 3 Golden Rules
· What Fredrik would do with £100,000
To contact Fredrik visit: sandvallinvest.com/ or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandvall/ or follow him on twitter @FredrikinLondon
For more from the Property Investors Podcast follow us on Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn @PodcastProperty or join our community on Facebook: www.facebook.com/propertyinvestorspodcast
Listen below or click here: www.wavve.link/podcastproperty for a links to all the popular podcast platforms.