EP025 - Alternatives to investing in property with Oliver McDonald, Independent Financial Adviser, Sentry Wealth (from IEP Financial)
Tom and Oliver discuss property investment from a financial advice side of things but also the alternatives to property for those looking to invest their funds.
In this episode we cover a range of topics including:
· Oliver’s career history.
· How Oliver responds to the question “I’m looking to invest in property”.
· How you can use a SIPP (Self-Invested Pension Plan) to purchase real estate and how its possible to raise finance against this.
· The opportunity to purchase ‘Property Funds’
· Property Share Funds. Investing in property companies on the stock market.
· Oliver answer the aged old question “I have £100,000, how should I invest it?”
· How pension freedoms impacted the market.
· How to setup your own pension plan and how much you should be saving for retirement.
· Will robo-advice be the end of the IFA?
· Risk profiling and what that means.
· Oliver & Tom’s shocking experience in taking a stock tip!
· USA China trade war and how it is affecting the markets.
To contact Oliver visit www.sentrywealth.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more from the Property Investors Podcast follow us on Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn @PodcastProperty or join our community on Facebook: www.facebook.com/propertyinvestorspodcast
Listen below or click here: www.wavve.link/podcastproperty for a links to all the popular podcast platforms.