EP026 - Interview – Charity Holden & Christie Day - Women in Business Expo
With the Women in Business Expo coming up in October we talk about an array of issues facing Women in Business in the property sector and the wider business world.
· Charity’s property career and experience at Foxtons.
· How a horrific event with a pet hamster changed Charity’s career trajectory from being a Vet.
· Christie’s career history.
· How Women in business are underrepresented in the property industry and how the Expo is working to change that.
· How Men and Women working together get the best results.
· What the Women in Business Expo is aiming to achieve.
· Do attractive Women face further challenges in the workplace.
· If you’re a Woman looking to get into the property industry what can the Expo do to help.
· Christie’s property renovation experience, a horror story!
· Political talk around regulations.
· Gap in the market for Women in trades.
· The gender pay gap and how Iceland are combatting this.
· Theresa May as a Prime Minister (recorded pre-leaving announcement)
· Culture shift coming from Millennials & Generation Z.
To contact Charity & Christe or find out more about the Women in Business Expo visit www.wibexpo.co.uk/ follow on twitter: @wibexpouk on Instagram: @wibexpo or like their facebook page: www.facebook.com/WIBExpoUK/
For more from the Property Investors Podcast follow us on Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn @PodcastProperty or join our community on Facebook: www.facebook.com/propertyinvestorspodcast
Listen below or click here: www.wavve.link/podcastproperty for a links to all the popular podcast platforms.